Want to use the Call Import system to add calls into Resgrid? Are you able to control the format of emails? If so use the Resgrid email type. It's important that you use a Call Email Type that corresponds to the format of your emails because the data in your email will be mapped into the Call fields better.
- What is the Resgrid Email Type format?
- The Resgrid email type is formatted like this, values are separated by the PIPE, or vertical bar, character:
ID | TYPE | PRIORITY | ADDRESS | MAPPAGE | NATURE | NOTES
- What are the values?
- Incident Identifier from the CAD system. This field can be empty or set to 0000.
- Type of incident, can be anything, i.e. MEDICAL, FIRE, WILDLAND, HAZMAT, etc. This value can also be empty.
- Priority integer value of the Incident. Low = 0, Medium = 1, High = 2, Emergency = 3. This value can be empty.
- Full Address of incident (Address, City, State, Zip). This value is required.
- Map page of the Incident. This value can be empty.
- Nature of the Incident, the reason the call exists. I.e. "Fully involved 2 story residential structure". This value is required
- Any additional information. This value can be empty.
- How do I specify blank/empty values
- Just leave a space between the pipes:
| MEDICAL | 3 | 155 Main St. Carson City, NV 89701 | | 55 Y/O Male, Chest Pain, Diaphoretic, Conscious and abnormal breathing |
In this example ID, MAPPAGE and NOTES are empty/not supplied.