Created by: Ahleia Brown
Modified on: Wed, 6 Nov, 2019 at 5:38 PM
There are a number of issue that can cause the app to crash. There are a few things to check and try to see if they help resolve the issue.
- Check to ensure that the username, department id and department code are correct. Verify that there are no spaces in the department id and department code fields.
- Turn the phone off and back on. Sometimes the app can get stuck in a state that it can't recover from. Another option it to force quit the app without a restart.
- Try turning the SSL on or off, depending on the setting that was originally set when the app was crashing.
- Turn off the Geolocation setting.
- Try updating the phone's software. Resgrid is developed and tested on the latest operating system from the mobile providers. Although we try and maintain compatibility with past versions we cannot test with every version.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.